Join Our Team
Join the Phase NW team and become a part of our company family!
Come Help Us Make the Community a Better Place.
Our number one goal is to care for our customers and community. If you would like to earn a great living while providing the best electrical work in the Pacific Northwest, join our team!
Teams & Open Roles
- Assist a journeyman electrician and follow instructions
- Prepare and clean work areas
- Carry and deliver materials
- Install, repair, and maintain various electrical wiring systems and equipment
- Use measuring equipment and hand tools to perform conduit work
- Follow safety codes and building regulations
- Respond to service calls quickly and within the expected timeframe
- Discuss the customer’s request for repairs or installation and provide estimates for cost and timeline
- Follow specifications on blueprints or technical drawings for installations
- Perform routine maintenance on various systems as requested
- Conduct all repairs and installations according to code
- Notify client immediately if the plan needs to be adjusted due to unforeseen circumstances
- Perform basic electrical maintenance tasks
- Install or modify circuitry
- Replace breakers, switches, and wiring as necessary
- Test and adjust equipment as necessary to prevent issues
- Troubleshoot electrical issues
- Observe OSHA regulations
Life Inside Our Office
At Phase NW, we consider our employees to be family. From team events to creating future leaders in our business, you can rest assured you will belong here. We are all one unit, and when our team succeeds, both our customers and employees are happy.
Perks & Benefits
We offer competitive perks and benefits.
Vision and Dental
Vision and dental plans are available for employees and their families.
We strongly believe in investing in our employees. Make it to the next level with us.
Earn a great living while providing a crucial service for our customers.
The break room is always full of snacks.
We offer individual and family health care.
Be a part of the team with events like holiday parties.
Let’s Work Together
Provide us with your contact information and desired role, and let us see if we can add you to our company family!